Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Monday, August 10, 2009

Get your Winter Boots on Promotion!













Special Promotion on 08/09 boot styles at Coze Di Roze.
For the month of August, these designer boots will be reduced to an amazing €70.00
Styles from Chie Mihara, Argila and Gucinari among others. Call 01 2351305 or email: soraya@cozediroze.ie for sizes available.
Coze Di Roze are happy to post nationwide. Just phone with your payment details and they will look after the rest!
Coze Di Roze Johnstown Rd. Cabinteely Village Dublin 18 Tel: 01 2351305





1 comment:

lacoste shoes said...

After i look for online page, I'm surprised. I feel you have many good thoughts. I'd like to become your good friend. Before I believe a good pair of shoes as my faithful friend, and so i always find the the most suitable and favorite shoes, if you agree with my view, you can look at my site.