Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nickys Ragtales


www.nickysragtales.com

I have had a mad week so far, as the ranges continue to arrive in and the appointment book fills up I am reminded of a person who is moving home. As it happens I’m in the middle of that too. It’s simple incredible how much stuff I have accumulated in the past years. I must have filled about ten large black sacks for either recycling or the tip at this stage. I’m like a demented woman, packing and throwing simultaneously and usually at midnight!

I bumped into the always smiling Ruth Ni Lionsagh today whilst running out for an overdue ‘coffee to go’ Ruth is the owner of Om Diva who has recently relocated to Drury Street from their old home in the Georges Arcade. ( I will be going in with my camera tomorrow to take a look around and will post a piece on my blog about it). In five minutes we had injected each other with positive business vibes. I am buzzing with a full diary and fabulous ranges to sell. Ruth is buzzing with her new venture which includes a ‘Sip and Stitch’ class and a space for emerging new designers. This sits alongside her traditional boutique which is thriving in its own niche area. The reason I tell you this is because there is nothing like ‘positivity’ to make you feel good and act accordingly. My prescription for this year is to make sure you find people who emit those ‘positive vibes’ and make sure you get your regular fill of them!

Have a fashionable week ahead…..

No comments: