Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Monday, March 8, 2010

From the Blogs

Mondays Round up of the Irish Fashion and Beauty Blogs

Whatshewears.ie: The Oscars 2010

Finally the report you’ve been waiting for: what did the Hollywood stars wear to The Oscars 2010? I’m a tad bleary-eyed today having stayed up until the early hours following the red carpet of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards. Catch the full cermony tonight (Monday) at 9pm on RTE2 more

Whisty: Dublin Shopping
I find with this blog, although I regularly advocate Dublin fashion, I indulge and make the most of it much less so. I decided yesterday as I was reading reviews of Milan fashion week, that it was time I went out for a bit of a Dublin fashion therapy. Choosing to visit my usual haunts as well as some more traditional shops, I wanted to get a feel of what Dublin fashion means right now more

Stylefish.ie: Hot off the press, the Oscars
Well it has just been and in fact as we write the celebs are still partying their little heads off in the Hollywood Hills! There were an array of gowns, styles and personalities which as always provided many oohhhing and ahhing moments but we here in Style Fish don’t think we have seen so many ruffles…well…ever quite frankly! Did they work? We will let you be your own judge but we are a bit dubious. The look of the night we think went to Cameron Diaz who wore an Oscar De La Renta Gown. She looked grown up and sophistictaed and got the mix just right. Sandra Bullock; who won the Oscar for Best Actress wore a Marchesa Gown and looked every inch the star also more

Stylebible.ie: Kate 2.5 million dollar necklace
Kate Winslet didnt just dazzle in her stunning, gold Yves Saint Laurent gown at last nights Academy Awards, but also in a $2.5 million dollar one of a kind yellow diamond necklace by Tiffany & Co. The necklace was created exclusively for her by Tiffany & Co. and was elegantly paired with Tiffany & Co. 10-carat yellow diamond drop earrings and Tiffany & Co. yellow diamond bracelets more

StyleStrutter

Oh Isabel, I knew you wouldn't let me down!!
The turned-up trousers, the pointy heels with bows, the shirts, the furs, the signature dangly earrings, the stripey knit, the stunning dresses, the denim jackets, the pops of red and purple, the sequins, the attitude, and those leather pants, what Id do to get my hands on a pair of those leather pants!!
Oh god I need it all!!!

No comments: