Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From The Blogs

Paris Fashion week
Picture from Irish Independent of Alexander McQueen by Getty Images


Stylebible.ie : Grainne Seoige supports breast cancer awarness month
GrĂ¡inne Supports Breast Cancer MonthOctober is breast cancer awareness month and broadcaster and Patron of the National Breast Cancer Research Institute (NBCRI), GrĂ¡inne Seoige, is read more
I Blog Fashion: Joan Collins Does Glamour
When I was 8 years old, I wrote an 'About Me' essay. I lived in Blue Point, New York. I wanted to be a ballerina and my hero was Joan Collins read more
Nicky's Rag Tales: An Evening at Arnotts New Ground Floor Shopping Experiance
Anybody been to Arnotts lately? My invitation in my hand my BF Joan and I put on our glad rags and arrived outside Arnotts Main Entrance on Henry street in Dublin at 7 O’clock this evening read more
The Savvy Shopper: Fran and Jane Open an Outlet Store:
Calling all Fran & Jane Fans.They’ve just opened an outlet store in Dunboyne Co. Meath….ok so it’s a bit of a trek but you’ll pick up some Fran & Jane goodies at a discount! read more

From The Sartorialist


No comments: