Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From the Blogs

The Slash Bag by Boyy from Jak&Jil

Stylebible.ie X Factor Style Analysis
Here are our style talking points when it comes to the X Factor Judges and a couple of the contestants too! Has anyone noticed the fact that Simon has sorted out his wardrobe issues? more

Angela Scanlon : Jen is Bril
Once in a while I stumble upon someone who intrigues me. I've never seen her before but all of a sudden features I read, sites I visit, photographers I love are all talking about her. OK, so I sound like a perv and I'm not really, well sometimes but usual with men instead of women. Anyway, meet Jen Brill more

I Blog Fashion: Why we need Jedward
Irony. Such a lost art. Derided as a Gen X hipster accessory, the term has become almost obsolete, so much so that its definition has imploded. A bit ironic in itself, dontcha think? Thankfully where Ms. Morrisette failed to point the semantic finger, we have the Irish Xfactor hybrid Jedward more

No comments: