Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From the Blogs

Chanel Surfboards by RDuJour


A Roundup of the Irish Fashion and Beauty Blogs

Stylebible.ie: It was ooops for the Grammy award
that fell ... and ooops for the dress choice unfortunately for Taylor Swift.. but we still love her. Check out our Grammy pics and commentry here

Whatshewears.ie: Collection We Covet: Alice by Temperly
Each season has a defining scarf that for the past few years has been dominated by Louis Vuitton (who can forget the leopard print?).However, there’s a new scarf in town and it’s already been adopted by celebrities such as Fearne Cotton, Gemma Arterton (both pictured) and Trinny Woodall.I sense the arrival of the new “IT” scarf…Fearne’s blue and black tiger striped scarf is from Alice by Temperley (€58, Harvey Nichols, Dundrum Town Centre) – a new diffusion collection with an affordable price tag (€58 to €580 more

The Savvy Shopper: Vita Liberata Odourless Tan

Vita Liberata’s odourless tan has landed (at a discount!) online.You can pick up the rich silken chocolate self Tan (200ml) for €17.64 or the 24ct Silken Shimmer Self Tan (200ml) for €16.88.A streak free glow awaits……..more

RockinFashion: Life's a Beach

I don't know about you guy's but I am seriously lacking in some Vitamin D & have had enough of these grey, dreary winter months. In my cravings for the summer sunshine to pop it's shiny head back up again, I have found myself checking out our counterparts blogs Down Under ALOT more often these days! more

Stylefish.ie: Our Fav Shop turns one
SWOPSHOP, Dublin’s first dedicated fashion exchange boutique, turns one – and to celebrate, there’s a dress with your name on it! And more… To mark the event they are holding a one-day exclusive style and makeup makeover event…more

I Blog Fashion: Sinead Doyle
It's rare that I get obsessive about clothes. Okay that's a lie. Let me rephrase. It's rare that I obsess ad infinitum about a particular item of clothing. Normally it's a stormy tempestuous lust-fest which fades to a worn fondness with time. Not with this dress. This is THE dress I've not been able to shake since clapping my peepers on it last year.more

Angela Scanlon: Miu Miu SS10 boots are delicious
I’m a sucker for shoes of any description but am currently going through a phase of boot love. Last night I counted my boots. Not including those at my “home house”, there are 12 pairs of black boots, 4 grey and 1 brown. Too much, I know. But… I have absolutely nothing in my boot wardrobe that resembles the whimsical lovelies that showed up on the Miu Miu catwalks for SS10.more

No comments: