Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Monday, September 13, 2010

From The Blogs


Weekly roundup of all the news and views in the Irish fashion and beauty blogs!!!

L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro www.wow.ie
I generally wear make up every single day, unless I’m really really sick and have no intention what so ever of climbing out of my super comfy bed. Whether it’s to go to the shops, work, the doctor or even walking the dog, I really do feel naked without my bit of slap. I have a vast collection of powders, creams, liners and glosses and I love trying out new products.


A/W 10 Trend Report www.iblogfashion.blogspot.com
I've been a bit topsy turvy recently so please forgive the not-so-chronological positioning of my posts. That being said, this is a recent photoshoot I styled for The Dubliner magazine. The perfect weather to be thinking of winter woolies. It's getting brisky out there!


Zara Winter Collection www.rockinnfashion.blogspot.com
The collection consists of an abundance of on trend apparel to keep us nice & stylishly cosy this winter including this seasons most apparent & talked about trend shearling boots n jackets no less as well as thick wooly hats, leather shorts, ridiculously cute floral print dresses with my fave doily-esque collars, brogues & so much more!


Ugg and Jimmy Choo www.whatshewears.ie
Studs on your Uggs anyone? If this finish tickles your fancy, you’ll pay €725 for a pair of the limited edition collaboration ‘UGG® & Jimmy Choo’.Following on from their successful collaboration with Hunter wellingtons and Donegal Tweed, Jimmy Choo has now teamed up with the iconic sheepskin boot seen all over Ireland, the Ugg.According to Jimmy Choo this “is a capsule collection based on the iconic UGG Australia sheepskin boot with design details that embody the spirit of the Jimmy Choo brand.”

No comments: