Search Irish Boutiques Magazine

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nickys Ragtales

Constance Harris Fashion Editor of the Independent Newspaper published a photo shoot and article on Heidi Higgins Autumnn Winter collection in the Sunday Independent Life magazine. The collection which is now available in Heidi’s own Boutique/Studio in Portlaoise and at selected retailers around the country. I have been working with Heidi since last year and was at the photo shoot last June . I had my camera with me plus lots of good food which was happily eaten from the bonnet of the car during a very long day in which everyone who was there worked particularly hard. Here are some of my photographs from that day that could not be seen until now. I hope you agree that the clothes look fabulous. I am expecting Heidi to have a very good season and am trying to decide exactly which pieces of the collection I should buy for myself. I will have to decide very soon as I don’t expect them to be in the shops for long

www.nickysragtales.com






No comments: